All the wines and cavas from Torelló originate from the vineyards of Can Martí estate (33km south of Barcelona), a property that has belonged to the Torelló family since 1395 and which covers 333 acres in the fertile region of Alt Penedès.
• Commitment to sustainability and the environment.
• 100% organic farming and manual harvest.
• Entire winemaking process at the estate.
• Long aged cavas, Reserva, Gran Reserva and Paraje Calificado.
• DO Penedès organic still wines and extra virgin olive oil.
• Innovation and quality.
Our winery is one of the ten wineries that holds the new “Cava Paraje Calificado” qualification, which means that the cava is produced using grapes from a particular place with specific edaphic & microclimatic conditions. All this, together with quality criteria of its production and aging, create a cava with distinctive features.
Since April 2018, Torelló is part of CORPINNAT, an European Quality Brand that ensures quality and sustainability of the territory in each bottle by having one of the toughest elaboration rules in sparkling wine business.