MIAMI, FLORIDA, Wednesday February 22nd
Exclusive Wine Tasting & Master Class for wine professionals in Miami.
THIS IS A "PROFESSIONALS ONLY" EVENT
On February 22nd, 2023 we will host our next CATALAN WINES USA Master Class & Wine Tasting will take place in Miami, FL:
Location: The Biltmore Hotel, Coral Gables
REGISTER HERE For Importers / Distributors ONLY
REGISTER HERE For the Trade
For Importers / Distributors ONLY:
10 AM - 11 AM: Master class on Wines from Catalonia by Mr. Lucas Paya, former beverage director of Think Food Group by Jose Andres
10 AM - 1 PM: Exclusive tasting for importers / Distributors ONLY
For the Trade (Professionals only, by invitation)
1.00 PM – 2 PM: Master class on Wines from Catalonia by Mr. Lucas Paya, former beverage director of Think Food Group by Jose Andres
2 PM – 4 PM: Walk around Wine Tasting open to the Trade (on-premise / off-premise)
The event is open ONLY to wine professionals -previously registered through our eventbrite page-, to taste and learn about our wonderful wines.
This event is sponsored by the Government of Catalonia, Spain.
Here are the wineries participating in the event (and presenting 3 wines each):
- Agustí Torelló Mata - DO Cava - www.atmcava.com
- Albet i Noya - DO Penedès - www.albetinoya.cat
- Ca n'Estella - DO Cava & DO Penedès - www.fincacanestella.com
- Casa Mariol - DO Terra Alta - www.casamariol.com
- Castell d'Or - DO Cava - www.castelldor.com
- Celler Masroig - DO Montsant - www.cellermasroig.com
- Clos Montblanc – DO Conca de Barberà & DO Catalunya – www.closmontblanc.com
- Domenio Wines - DO Conca de Barberà & DO Catalunya – www.domeniowines.es
- Monestir del Tallat - DO Costers del Segre - www.bodegasyzaguirre.com
- Vins Claramunt - DO Terra Alta - www.vinsclaramunt.com
The owners and representatives of the wineries participating in CATALAN WINES USA will travel to Miami for the wine tasting, and will be available to meet with attendants.