LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA
Exclusive Wine Tasting & Master Class for wine professionals in Los Angeles.
THIS IS A "PROFESSIONALS ONLY" EVENT
On April 2022 we will resume our events and visit Los Angeles, California.
Our next CATALAN WINES USA Master Class & Wine Tasting will take place at Hotel Casa del Mar on Tuesday, April 26th, 2022:
1910 Ocean Way,
Santa Monica, CA 90405
1.30 PM – 2 PM: Master class on Wines from Catalonia by Mr. Lucas Paya, former beverage director of Think Food Group by Jose Andres
2 PM – 4 PM: Walk around Wine Tasting open to the Trade
The event is open ONLY to wine professionals -previously registered through our eventbrite page-, to taste and learn about our wonderful wines.
This event is sponsored by the Government of Catalonia, Spain.
Here are the wineries participating in the event (and presenting 3 wines each):
- Alsina & Sardá - DO Cava and Penedès - www.alsinasarda.com
- Casa Mariol - DO Terra Alta - www.casamariol.com
- Castell d'Or - DO Cava - www.castelldor.com
- Clos Montblanc – DO Conca de Barberà & DO Catalunya – www.closmontblanc.com
- Covides – DO Cava & DO Penedès – www.covides.com
- Domenio Wines - DO Cava, DO Penedès & DO Catalunya - www.domeniowines.com
- La Vinyeta - DO Empordà - www.lavinyeta.es
- Mas Llunes – DO Empordà – www.masllunes.es
- Monestir del Tallat - DO Costers del Segre - www.bodegasyzaguirre.com
- Vins Claramunt - DO Terra Alta - www.vinsclaramunt.com
Attendats understand that will be required to show proof of vaccination, or a negative COVID-19 test, taken within 72 hours prior to the event.
The owners and representatives of the wineries participating in CATALAN WINES USA will travel to Los Angeles for the wine tasting, and will be available to meet with you.
Back to news
DALLAS, TEXAS, Thursday October 6th
Exclusive Wine Tasting & Master Class for wine professionals in Dallas.
On May 20th , 2019 we hosted our CATALAN WINES USA Master Class & Wine Tasting event at the Multnomah Athletic Club in Portland, OR. This was the first time we were in the city of Portland and we had the participation of 12 Catalan wine growers from 7 different DO’s (see list below).